Feb 3, 2021
In this episode, I talk to Robert Ian Bonnick, author of soul survivor, this one was really powerful and special.
Robert shared his story of how growing up in orphanages, working as a model in Milan, and building one of the world’s biggest night clubs, led him to powerfully understand how to connect with others and build communities.
What came out in this
conversation was a very profound lesson on where humanity is going
wrong and where the opportunities are for us entrepreneurs to look
into the future, and change the world through how we do
Do not miss this one guys.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
1. 03:41 We Are Beings, Not Identities
2. 07:17 Being The Bridge
3. 09:36 Stop, Assess, and Take Action
4. 14:44 Three Parts of Soul Survivor
5. 16:56 The Story of Yourself
6. 22:36 How To Discover Your Gifts
7. 28:55 Quality Question, Quality Answer
8. 33:25 Powerfully Listening
9. 44:01 Three Pillars of Purpose
10. 47:14 A Modelling Tale
Quotes - Robert Ian Bonnick
(1)Three reminders of my life:
-> Never fear where I’m from.
-> Always remember who helped me to get where I am today.
-> Always give back.
(2) You are doing the best you can with what you have, and I have nothing else but have empathy for you.
Find Robert Ian Bonnick
The Soul Survivor Book: